What this course includes
- Full lifetime unlimited access
- Video-based course
- 22 individual lessons
- x Hours on-demand HD video
- Compatible with desktop, laptop and smartphones
- Taught in English
- Quality assurance
- Outstanding support
About your teacher
Jelena often assists David Robson on workshops and retreats in Toronto and is fast becoming a popular teacher in her own right. She has a fun and lively personality whilst maintaining an attention to detail. Her instructions are clear and precise as well as encompassing the individual.
Jelena Vesic assists you in learning an Ashtanga half primary, giving you cues for alignment and the correct vinyasa count. The series is broken down into lessons which introduce a number of new postures. You can progress at your own pace and learn the details as you go. The focus of this course is to give you the tools to have your own practice and be able to practice unguided in the traditional Mysore style.
- This course is aimed at beginners so minimal previous experience of Ashtanga is required
- Yoga Mat
- Room with sufficient space to practice without obstacles
- A body that is relatively free from pain and discomfort. If you have any reservations about undertaking a course that involves physical exercise you should consult a suitable specialist before commencing.