Ideal for lunch or a snack, these parcels are protein-packed, loaded with good fats, fibre, vitamins and minerals, filling and ridiculously easy to make. Nori (the edible seaweed used to make sushi) is one of the plant world’s richest sources of protein while also high in fibre, iron and iodine. Leafy greens are full of vitamins, minerals, fibre and antioxidants. Pumpkin seeds have loads of essential minerals plus they’re a great source of omega 3’s. Avocadoes are extremely anti-inflammatory and they add such rich creaminess good fat deliciousness. So much goodness in one small parcel!
Vegan Nori Rolls
Ingredients for 1 person:
• 4 raw nori sheets
• One ripe avocado
• One small lettuce / your favourite greens
• A handful of pumpkin seeds
• A pinch of Himalayan rock salt
How to make:
• Splash some water on the nori sheets and spread around with your fingers to slightly soften
• Spread on some ripe avocado, add washed lettuce, pumpkin seeds and season to your taste with rock salt
• Parcel up and enjoy!